A major portion of your cost of interior packaging
is the cost of transportation and warehousing and factory floor
1) Reduces warehouse handling, which take
up considerably less space in order to reduce both shipping and
2) Less labor-intensive assembly process reduces labor costs.
3) The anti-static property of molded pulp eliminates the need
for electrostatic discharge bags which reduces time in assembly.
4) Frees warehouse space (an average of 10 to 20 % savings in
floor space comparing to EPS).
5) Increased packaging efficiency, no assembly is required, molded
pulp is ready to pack. Die-Cut corrugated design required too
much time to set up the package.
6) Easy to unpack; saves time for downstream industries from receiving
to re-distribution of finished goods.
7) Provides better product protection, highly shock absorbent,
adequate protection, for inner-packaging purpose, if possible
no longer needed the outer corrugated box in distribution process,
instead wrapped in shrink film. (material savings)
8) Much better direct presentation of the packaged goods to the
customer, excellent protection and easy to unpack.
9) Environmentally responsible packaging while at the same time
10) To be more competitive in packaging businesses by adding more
automated robots and sealing machineries with the savings derived
from material, labor and warehouse handling.