The TPM (Pulp Molding Machine) Series consists
of the following:
a) Stock preparation and storage system.
b) Thermoforming section with a vacuum system.
c) In-Mold drying section
d) Molds (Tooling).
1) TPM offers a wide range of machine types to
meet specific output requirements. The TPM Series provides a comprehensive
choice of platen sizes and molds per platen to satisfy each customer's
2) The TPM Series is highly efficient in terms
of energy and labor utilization, which results in a huge reduction
in fuel, personnel consumption and product wastage of less than
0.05% in operation. Average yield rate out of total outputs is
99.5%. ( No furnace/oven dry process is required).
3) The machine is completely automatic that only
one technician is required for several machines during the operation.
4) The TPM Series is manufactured with high-grade
quality materials to ensure superb performance in the long run.
The entire system is built almost entirely of rustproof materials
such as stainless steel and high quality aluminum.
5) The configuration of the TPM Series is very
flexible making it easy to upgrade from lower to higher production
6) The TPM Series is also space efficient as the
TPM engineers have reduced the size of the TPM Series to save
your factory space.
7) During the product manufacturing process, 60
percents of water are to be recycled and reused. 40 percents of
water have been discharged due to steam-heating process in the
8) The TPM Series is easy to operate, simply by
inputting desirable parameters from the LCD control panel:
1> Thickness level
2> Moistures level
3> Gloss Level
4> Stickness level
5> Tear level
6> Burst Level
9) The use of automatic level and flow controls
ensures constant and accurate product weight and quality.
10) The TPM Series is capable to run smoothly and
continuously 24 hours a day to approach maximum production capacity.
11) Cycle time varies from every 15 seconds to
60 seconds depending on product specifications and necessary production
12) Large effective platen size, economically efficient
to maximize outputs.
13) Easy maintenances and reliable Machinery parts
avoid machinery downtime.
14) Reduced tooling change time to maximize available
production processing time.
15) Multi-purpose operation: capable to manufacture
different items simultaneously to meet various market demands.
16) High precision tooling systems generate exceptional
product turn out value. (tooling accuracy of more than 99.5%)
17) Finished molded pulp commodities by TPM Series
are to be highly competitive in the market.
18) The heated pressing compacts the pulp to offer
more fibers per inch. It increases the density of the pulp by
compacting the fibers in the drying process
19) Vertical lift of the tooling itself allows
20) TPM Series is capable to reach maximum
product height limit to 180mm, which have surpassed most of the
pulp molding machines available in the markets so far.